SPORTING GOODS RETAIL STORE BUSINESS PLAN PDF SAMPLE
Have you ever thought about starting a sports apparel shop business? Sporting equipment has become very popular nowadays since virtually everyone gets involved in one sport or the other no matter their age or background.
I will be presenting to you in this article a sample business plan for starting sporting equipment sales. This guide can be used when preparing to start your own business.
Here is a sample business plan for starting a sports equipment retail business.
BUSINESS NAME: Gravity Sporting Store
- Executive Summary
- Our Product and Services
- Vision Statement
- Mission Statement
- Business Structure
- Market Analysis
- Sales and Marketing Strategy
- Financial Plan
- Competitive Advantage
Gravity Sporting equipment Store is a sporting equipment sales store that has fulfilled all the legal requirements for starting a business in New York, United State of America. The business will do all in its power to carry out its business fully.
Bill Marvelous will be both the CEO and manager of the Gravity Sporting equipment store. He has been able to contribute a total of $650,000 toward starting the business and plans are on the ground to secure a loan amounting to $400,000 from his bank to complete this fund which in its entirety amounts to $1,050,000.
Our Product and Services
Gravity sporting equipment store, which will be located in New York, the United State of America will be looking forward to offering the best services for our clients earth-wide. Our headquarter will be located in New York. Our services will not be New York limited alone but to the whole of the United State.
Below are some of the services we will be offering to our clients:
- Supply of sporting equipment of any kind, starting from football to the least popular indoor game.
- Installation of sporting equipment like the basketball pitch, table tennis, and lawn tennis court amongst others.
- Training of personnel on how to use new and latest sporting facilities and equipment.
- Maintenance of sporting equipment and facilities.
Our vision in the sporting business industry is to build a business that becomes a major force in supplying and installing the best sporting facilities in the whole of the United State. We are looking forward to making our business become a household sports name before our 5th anniversary.
Our mission in the industry is to become a standard sporting equipment distributor that will be vital in the distribution of the best materials for clients all over the United State of America. We want to grow a profitable business, one that will be vital toward proving quality services.
Based on the type of business we are repairing to have our structure would not be that complex. Although this structure will define our success. The following shows the breakdown of spaces to be occupied:
- Manager (CEO and Owner)
- Sales and Marketing Executive
- Accountant/ Cashier
- Security personnel
One notable trend in the industry is that any sporting company hoping to stay relevant must keep informed of the latest development in the world. He must be aware of and stock the latest sports materials in the world.
We have identified the following groups to constitute our target market:
- Primary Schools
- Secondary Schools
- Tertiary Institution
- Camp Ground
- Residential places
- Government Facilities
Sales and Marketing Strategy
The marketing strategy adopted for our business will define our success since marketing is one of the best ways to grow your business and inform the world about it. Below are some of the highlighted methods:
- At first, the introduction of our product will be made both at home and abroad. The tools we will be using involve the introductory letter and fliers.
- We would be making use of our family and esteemed clients to inform the world of our business.
- We will be making use of reputable news media like Television stations, Radio stations, and newspaper magazines.
- We will also be making wide use of the internet to inform the world about our business. Of higher importance is social media. We would be using WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to inform the world about our business.
- Discounted sales at the start of the operation will also help improve our sales.
Source of Startup Capital
To become successful in any business, one must invest big. So far we have been able to gather a total of $650,000 toward starting the business and plans are on the ground to secure a loan amounting to $400,000 from his bank to complete this fund which in its entirety amounts to $1,050,000.
Although we are new in the business, we will be seeing this as an advantage to using our up-to-date idea in both solving and servicing our clients. We would be looking forward to beating all of them as much as possible.
This article contains a sample business plan for a sporting equipment business. Bill Marvellous is the owner and has contributed to the start of the business. The business headquarters will be located in New York, United State of America.