MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION SERVICE BUSINESS PLAN PDF SAMPLE
Medical transportation is a subset of the healthcare industry which plays a major role in the economy of a nation. The health of a nation, as is always said, is the wealth of a nation.
It is no wonder that the healthcare industry is one of the most regulated industries in most parts of the globe.
If you are already set towards fully launching your own medical transportation business, by now you must have set all of the necessary things in place and are set towards writing your own business plan for your medical transportation business.
Here is a medical transportation business plan sample which would help you easily write a good business plan for your medical transportation business.
Here is a sample business plan for starting a medical transport company.
BUSINESS NAME: Jamie Robby Medical Transportation Ltd.
- Executive Summary
- Our Products and Services
- Vision Statement
- Mission Statement
- Business Structure
- Market Analysis
- Sales and Marketing Strategy
- Financial Plan
- Sales Forecast
Jamie Robby Medical Transportation Ltd is a medical transportation business that has been fully registered and licensed as part of the necessary requirements for practising in Los Angeles, United States. Our scope will include major cities in Los Angeles.
Jamie Robby Medical Transportation Ltd will be very keen in providing quality services to both highly placed clients and lowly placed clients. It will be owned by Jamie Robby who will be contributing half of the needed $350,000 startup capital. The other part however will be sourced from the owner’s bank.
Our goal for Jamie Robby Medical Transportation Ltd is to become the first choice medical transportation business for clients in Los Angeles, and to be rated among the top ten (10) medical transportation businesses in the whole of the United States of America.
Our Products and Services
Jamie Robby Medical Transportation Ltd is a medical transportation business that will ensure that proper and essential medical transportation services are provided for Medicaid recipients who are disadvantaged, those who are elderly, etc. The following are the products and services that we intend offering our clients:
- Provision of standby ambulance and/or first aid services
- Provision of air medical ambulance service
- Provision of surface medical ambulance service
- Provision of consultancy and advisory services which relates to our major services
- Provision of nursing aide services
- Provision of skilled nursing services
Our vision in the medical transportation industry is to be known as the first choice of clients for medical transportation services in the whole of Los Angeles, and be rated as being among the top ten (10) medical transportation services in the whole of the United States.
Our mission in the industry is to grow Jamie Robby Medical Transportation Ltd to become a medical transportation business that will fully serve both highly placed clients, such as those who can pay for air ambulance, as well as lowly placed clients.
We well know that every successful business that stands today is well founded on a strong foundation. This is why we will make sure to recruit only employees that will comply with our core values, and are experienced and qualified.
The following are the positions that will be filled in our business structure:
- Chief Medical Director
- Nurses and Nurse’s Aides
- Human Resource and Admin Manager
- Home Health Caregivers
- Marketing and Sales Executives
- Ambulance Drivers
- Cashiers / Accountant
The following are the groups that make up our target market:
- Expectant Mothers
- Elderly People
- Disable / Physically Challenged people
- Injured Sports people
- Aged people suffering from joint pains
- Psychiatric Challenges
Sales and Marketing Strategy
The following is how we have planned to go about promoting our medical transportation business:
- We will begin by making sure we send the word out to the groups that make up our target market through the use of fliers, our business brochures, and business cards.
- We will ensure to place adverts of our medical transportation business on local media such as local newspapers, television and radio stations, etc.
- The internet and social media will be a major tool for promoting our business. This we will do using sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- We will make sure to attend health care related exhibitions and seminars.
Source of Startup Capital
We will require a total of $350,000 to fully start up our medical transportation business in Los Angeles, United States. We will obtain half of this startup capital from the owner, Jamie Robby. The other part will however be obtained as soft loan from the owner’s bank.
First Fiscal Year $120,000
Second Fiscal Year $270,000
Third Fiscal Year $550,000
Above is a medical transportation business plan sample with the business name, ‘Jamie Robby Medical Transportation Co’. It will be located in Los Angeles, United States and it will be owned by Jamie Robby.