VIRTUAL OFFICE ASSISTANT BUSINESS PLAN PDF SAMPLE
Virtual assistant business is one that is self-employed. It falls under the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) industry, and it is particularly concerned with providing a number of professional products and services to both individuals and businesses.
If you are very interested in starting up a virtual assistant business, and are set to write a simple business plan for your business, then you will find this virtual assistant business plan sample useful.
Here is a sample business plan for starting a virtual secretary business.
BUSINESS NAME: All For You Virtual Support Services, LLC.
- Executive Summary
- Our Products and Services
- Vision Statement
- Mission Statement
- Business Structure
- Market Analysis
- Sales and Marketing Strategy
- Financial Plan
- Sales Forecast
All For You Virtual Support Services, LLC is a business in the Business Processing Outsourcing services industry which will be headquartered at Boston, United States. The business has been duly registered and licensed to operate in the United States.
All For You Virtual Support Services, LLC will be owned and managed by both Jerry Thompson and Benjamin Jackson, both of whom have been long time friends and business partners. They will both contribute equally towards the startup capital of $300,000, while the remainder will be sourced from the bank.
All For You Virtual Support Services, LLC is committed to becoming ranked among the leading virtual assistant businesses in the United States. Our products and services will reach various places all around the world, not just the United States.
Our Products and Services
All For You Virtual Support Services, LLC is a business in the Business Processing Outsourcing Services industry which will be located in Boston, United States. We are in this line of business for the sole purpose of making profits, and we will do well in our business to be able to favourably compete with the top businesses in the industry. We will do well to provide top quality products and services to our customers. The following are the products and services which we will be providing to our customers:
- Provision of outsourcing services for works relating to accounting and finance functions
- Provision of outsourcing services for sales fulfilment as well as order management
- Provision of out sourcing services for work relating to human resources functions
- Provision of outsourcing services for document management
- Provision of outsourcing services for customer relations management
- Freelance writing, copywriting, editing, researching, etc.
Our vision in the industry is to become a reputable virtual assistant brand that will be providing its products and services to customers not just in the United States, but all around the globe. We will be very focused in establishing our business as one of the leading virtual assistant brands in the United States of America.
Our mission in the industry is to offer the very best and quality products and services to our esteemed customers which will assist them (individuals, businesses, organizations) towards accomplishing all of their business goals. Our business will do well to take its place among the leading brands in the industry.
All For You Virtual Support Services, LLC is a virtual assistant business that will be very focused and committed towards growing to become one of the biggest virtual assistant businesses in the United States.
We know how important it is to build a very strong business structure, especially one that can fully support our line of business and help us achieve our goals. This is why we will not take lightly the recruitment process for our business. The following roles will be occupied by competent, hardworking, and qualified individuals:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Creative Director
- Accountant / Cashier
- Sales and Marketing Executive
- Client Service Executive
- Graphic Artist
The advent of the internet has brought about loads of business opportunities which otherwise would not be available.
The virtual assistant business is one whose mode of communication includes the internet, phone calls, e-mail, fax machine, online work space, just to mention but a few.
- Bloggers and website owners
- Blue Chips Companies
- Financial institutions such as Banks and insurance companies.
- Manufacturers and Distributors
- Research and Development Companies
- Real Estate Owners, Developers, and Contractors
- Religious Organization
- Television Stations
- Public Sector
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Printing Press
Sales and Marketing Strategy
We well know, and we are not strangers to the fact that there is a very fierce competition in the Business Process Outsourcing industry. This is why we will not take lightly our sales and marketing campaigns because this is what will help us set our business apart in the industry. We have thus far been able to consult top sales and marketing experts to help us in drafting the most suitable sales and marketing campaign for our business:
- We will make introduction of our virtual assistant business to various groups that make up our target market by means of introductory letters, our business brochure, and emails.
- We will make sure to advertise our virtual assistant business in newspapers, magazines, TV and radio stations, etc.
- We will promote our business by means of the various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- We will make sure to engage in direct marketing.
- We will make sure to create different packages so as to meet the budget of various categories of clients.
Source of Startup Capital
The startup capital to fund the launching of our virtual assistant business will be contributed by the owners Jerry Thompson and Benjamin Jackson and from the bank too. The owners have been long time friends and business partners, and they will both contribute $100,000 each to make up $200,000 towards the required $300,000. The other $100,000 will be sourced from the bank.
First Fiscal Year $150,000
Second Fiscal Year $250,000
Third Fiscal Year $500,000
The above is what we have projected as our sales revenue for the first three years immediately after we fully launch our business.
Above is a virtual assistant business plan sample with the business name ‘All For You Virtual Support Services, LLC’.
The business will particularly be focused on offering its products and services to customers not just in the United States but all around the world.
All For You Virtual Support Services, LLC will be owned by both Jerry Thompson and Benjamin Jackson, both of whom are long time friends and business partners.