KIDS IN SPORTS Franchising Guide
Kids In Sports LLC was founded in 1999 Michael Strutt and Kenneth Colon in New York City. Their passion for sports and coaching led them to create a specialized educational program which was aimed to teach children of ages 12 months to 12 years’ sport skill in a safe, fun, friendly and supportive environment.
Through varieties of activities like sport classes, camps and parties, Kids In Sports Franchise teach their students the basics of football, baseball, floor soccer, volleyball, basketball and other interesting sport. Apart from these sport skills, they also teach their students other skills like sportsmanship, teamwork, respect and communication.
Because of the rapid growth of the business, Mike and Kenny decided to expand their program by introducing a franchise model. Through the franchise model, they aim to team up with qualified people who will bring the same passion and energy for operating a children’s sports program as they always have.
HOW MUCH DOES KIDS IN SPORTS FRANCHISE COST
The minimum amount of money you will need to start a Kids In Sports Franchise is between $202,750 to $331,250.
KIDS IN SPORT FRANCHISE FEE
The cost of Kids In Sports Franchise fee is $35,000. This give you the legal right to use the name of Kids In Sports Franchise for your business. However, the information on other financial obligations such as royalty fee, advertisement fee, etc. is not available.
KIDS IN SPORTS FRANCHISE START-UP COST
The total amount of money you will need to invest to startup a Kids In Sports Franchise is around $331,250.
REQUIREMENTS FOR STARTING KIDS IN SPORT FRANCHISE
Before you can own a Kids In Sports Franchise, you must have the financial capacity required s start the business. Apart from this, the other requirements needed are for you to love sports, and have passion for children. You also having the ability to teach and coach children in an effective way.
Most importantly, you must be willingly to work hard because no matter the top notch trainings and supports Kids In Sports Franchise give you, if you don’t work hard, you won’t achieve much success.
KIDS IN SPORTS FRANCHISE TRAINING AND SUPPORTS
Kids In Sports Franchise offers their franchisees various trainings and support to help them start and grow their business and get successful results. These are some the various ways Kids In Sports Franchise help their franchises:
- Kids In Sports Franchise offers their franchisees a franchise training program that equip them with the necessary information and strategies required to operate the business effortlessly and successfully.
- Kids In Sports Franchise also offers their franchisees marketing and advertising programs that will help them build brand awareness for their business.
- Kids In Sports Franchise provides their franchisees with sales tools and effective customers services programs that enable their franchisees to easily enroll student and jeep them coming back.
- Kids In Sports Franchise support their franchisees during their site selection process by guiding them in making the right choice of location so that they can choose the location that is suitable for their business.
- Kids In Sports Franchise also support their franchisees by making available to them, a top notch IT system that helps to effectively operate, manage and grow their business,
- Through their competent team, Kids In Sports Franchise provide ongoing support and coaching to their franchisees.
KIDS IN SPORTS FRANCHISE TERMS OF AGREEMENT /RENEWAL
We could not get any credible information about the terms of agreement and renewal of Kids In Sports Franchise as of the time of writing this post.
HOW MUCH DOES KIDS IN SPORTS FRANCHISE MAKE?
There is no definite way to determine the amount of money that Kids In Sports Franchisees make. However, with the success that Kids In Sports LLC and the good support they give their franchisees, it will not be wrong to say that Kids In Sports Franchisees make good profit.
HOW TO START KIDS IN SPORTS FRANCHISE?
I am sure the information I provided above have helped you in making informed decision about Kids In Sports Franchise and determine if it is suitable for you or not. If you are interested in Kids In Sports Franchisees, the first step you will take is to visit their website at www.kidsinsportsfranchising.com/getstarted/ to fill and submit a contact form. After this, you will be given the access to speak to one of the Kids In Sports Franchise team member.
The next step is to watch an introductory webinar where you will get more information about the franchise. You will then be given Kids In Sports Franchise Disclosure Document that will give you all the nitty-gritty information that are necessary for you to know.
After this, you will be required to attend a discovery day and meet with Kids In Sports Franchise team for further discussion and clarification. After following through all these steps, you can then make your final decision and kick start your Kids In Sports Franchise.