CORPORATE WELLNESS COMPANY BUSINESS PLAN PDF SAMPLE
The effect of wellness on the performance of employees in the workplace has been very encouraging in the previous years. This positive effect will even continue to be encouraging as the years roll in.
If you are interested in starting up a corporate wellness program, then you must do it right.
In this article, we will go through a corporate wellness program business plan sample, which will be very crucial in helping you write a good and simple business plan for your business.
Here is a sample business plan for starting a corporate wellness center.
BUSINESS NAME: Houston Corporate Wellness.
- Executive Summary
- Our Products and Services
- Vision Statement
- Mission Statement
- Business Structure
- Market Analysis
- Sales and Marketing Strategy
- Financial Plan
- Sales Forecast
Houston Corporate Wellness has fully been registered, licensed, and has fulfilled all the legal requirements towards starting up a corporate wellness program business in Philadelphia, United States. The business will be particular about providing excellent, quality, and professional products and services to clients in Philadelphia, and other surrounding cities in the United States.
Our plans towards starting up Houston Corporate Wellness in Philadelphia will take off by sourcing for the startup capital from both the owner and from his bank. The startup capital will be contributed equally by both the owner, James Houston Milky, and from his bank.
Our major goal towards starting up this business is to generate as much profit as possible. Also, we want to make sure we build a great corporate wellness program business that will be the most sought-after in Philadelphia and also counted among the top five in the whole of the United States.
Our Products and Services
Houston Corporate Wellness is a corporate wellness program that is going to be positioned in Philadelphia, United States. It will be focused on providing many fitness and wellness programs to residents in Philadelphia and the whole of the United States. Below is a list of the services that we will be providing our clients:
- Provision of corporate wellness programs such as health risk assessment, gym, massage therapy, and weight loss, and food health.
- Consultations and training
- Specialized services such as acupuncture and chiropractic, mental contests, physical contests, and health fairs.
Our vision is very simple: it is to grow a corporate wellness program business whose services will be the most sought-after in the whole of Philadelphia, and the surrounding cities in the United States.
Also, we want to make sure we are among the top five (5) corporate wellness program businesses in the United States before the end of our third year in business.
Our mission is to provide our clients with excellent and quality services that stand out in the whole of Philadelphia, and surrounding cities in the United States.
There is no better way to be ready for business success than to have a solid business structure. This is why we want to make sure we do what is needed in building our business structure.
We want to make sure we build a very strong and reliable business structure by recruiting only employees that are honest, qualified, experienced, and very determined to succeed. The following constitute the positions in our business organization:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Corporate Wellness Manager
- Marketing and Sales Executives
- Admin Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Security Personnel
- Client Services Executive
Our target market comprises the following:
- Government Officials
- Tech Companies
- Non-profit organizations
- Law firms
- Financial businesses
- Corporate businesses
Sales and Marketing Strategy
We will begin with the following sales and marketing strategies in promoting our corporate wellness program business:
- We will kick off by introducing our corporate wellness program business to all the groups which make up our target market such as financial business, etc.
- We will engage in both local media and the use of the internet and social media in promoting our business.
- We will enlist our business on local business directories.
- We will make sure of advertising our business on famous forums and blogs.
- We will engage in affiliate marketing.
Source of Startup
It will not require enormous capital to fully launch our corporate wellness program business in Philadelphia, United States. We have found out we will require a total of $250,000 to start up our business. This startup capital will be provided by the owner and also from the bank. The startup capital will equally be sourced from both parties.
First Fiscal Year $300,000
Second Fiscal Year $550,000
Third Fiscal Year $1,100,000
So far we have seen a simple corporate wellness program business plan sample. This business plan sample carries the name, ‘Houston Corporate Wellness’. The business will be located in Philadelphia, United States, and it will be owned by James Houston Milky.
- Marijuana Dispensary Business Plan Sample Template
- Home Healthcare Agency Business Plan Sample Template
- Healthcare Business Plan Sample Template
- Nutrition Consulting Service Business Plan Sample Template