Scotts Lawn Service Franchise Startup Cost, Profit & Opportunities
What is the Scotts Lawn Service Franchise? What are its benefits? How can one start in it? Read on to find out the answers.
You do love landscaping and are you particularly interested in a lawn service business? If so, you are about to make a good decision. The lawn service industry is a billion-dollar industry. In America, over 3 billion are spent annually on lawn services alone. This shows that the industry you are contemplating to enter is a very lucrative one.
Lawn services are always in high demand because people love the aesthetic effects it gives their homes. So, you can take advantage of this juicy business opportunity and start a lawn service business.
If you don’t really know how to go about it, you can consider investing in a lawn service franchise that will equip you with the necessary skills and know-how needed to thrive in the business. One of the best lawn service franchises you can invest in is the Scotts Lawn Service Franchise.
ABOUT SCOTT LAWN SERVICE FRANCHISE
Scott Lawn Service is a lawn care company that provides lawn, trees, and shrub care and pest control. Their services also include the sales of seeds, fertilizers, and pest controls for lawns.
Scott Lawn Service Company a division of Scotts Miracle-Gro Company, was established in 1998 in Marysville, Ohio. Over the years, there has been a rise in the demand for lawn care services by people who desire a beautifully landscaped lawn but are too busy to care for it.
However, despite how lawn services are being highly demanded by people, most of these demands are not being adequately met. Though, there are many lawn service companies available to meet the high demand, most of them are not efficient.
This is because, the big lawn service companies often time are not able to give their customers the individual attention that they desire, and the small lawn service company does not have a strong brand identity, so they are not really known by people who need their services.
To solve this problem, Scotts introduced franchising. By leveraging on Scotts Lawn Service Company’s reputable brand, small lawn service companies will be able to get customers and give them the individual attention that they need.
BENEFITS OF SCOTT LAWN SERVICE FRANCHISE
There are many benefits that Scott Lawn Service Franchisees enjoy, they include:
- Scott Lawn Service is a leading brand that is widely known and patronized by many people. So investing in their franchise gives your business an edge.
- Scott Lawn Service Franchise offers a comprehensive training program for their franchisees in which they are intimated with all the aspects of the lawn service business. Franchisees are also trained in the technological aspects of the business which helps them to be efficient in the business. And all these training will are facilitated by professionals
- Scott Lawn Service Franchise training is not a once and for all training in which franchisees are trained and then left alone to figure things out by themselves. After the initial training, ongoing training is available not just for the franchisees but also for their employees.
- Scott Lawn Service Franchise gives maximum support to their franchisees. They help in site location, budgeting, planning, marketing, sales, and every other support needed in starting the business
- Scott Lawn Service Franchise also provides ongoing support required to help the business grow. They do this through workshops, seminars, meetings, toll-free calls, video presentations, and newsletters.
THE REQUIREMENTS FOR STARTING SCOTT LAWN SERVICE FRANCHISE
To start the Scott Lawn Service Franchise, you must have a passionate interest in the business. Your motive for starting the business should not just be money. This is because, no matter how lucrative a business is, if you are not genuinely interested in it, you might not be able to sustain it in the long run.
And this will be good after the resources and time you’ve put into the business. So, you should do thorough research to find out if Scott Lawn Service Franchise is something you really want to do.
You must also be ready to work. Because you are investing in a franchise, you will enjoy some of the work the parent company has already put in place, but to enjoy maximum success, you need to play your own part by working hard.
Another requirement is money. You need a minimum of $30,000 to invest in the Scott Lawn Service Franchise
SCOTT LAWN SERVICE FRANCHISE STARTUP COST
How much does it cost to open a Scott Lawn Service?
Is Scott Lawn Service an expensive franchise? What is the average Scott Lawn Service franchise fees? The startup cost of Scott Lawn Service Franchise varies. However, the total investment required ranges from $81,400 to $279,000. The initial franchise fee is $30,000 and the ongoing royalty fee is between 6-10% of gross income.
HOW TO START SCOTT LAWN SERVICE FRANCHISE
If you are interested in starting Scott Lawn Service Franchise and you sure that you meet all the requirements, especially the financial requirements, you can visit their website to find out how to apply for the franchise. And then follow the application instruction. After doing this, you need to wait for the approval and further instructions.