DETAILXPERTS Franchise Startup Cost, Profit & Opportunities
DetailXPerts is a leading car washing business and franchise system with large experience and beautiful business success. They have been in operation for the past 11 years, starting in Indianapolis, and they have been very successful. If you are interested in joining DetailXPerts to become a franchisee, here are all the available information about DetailXPerts.
Now we will at first consider concise and general overview of the company, afterward we will discuss how much DetailXPerts costs, the required total investment cost, available training and support, terms and condition to join, and how to start DetailXPerts.
About DetailXPerts Franchise
DetailXPerts is a leading car washing company that has been in operation since 2006. Emmanuel Williams who is the founder and chief executive officer of DetailXPerts started operation Indianapolis in 2006 and in the US in 2008. Their landmark service includes the first eco-friendly vehicle steam cleaning Franchise system.
Presently they are the top and leading company using the steam cleaning system for boats, cars trucks, and other vehicle available.
Other services rendered by DetailXPerts Franchise include Boat detailing, Fleet services, Mobile detailing services, Motorcycle detailing, Truck detailing, Automobile detailing, Specialty professional detailing services, Presidential Detail-Steam cleaning, car waxing, Interior car steam cleaning, Exterior steam cleaning (Hand car wash).
How much does a DetailXPerts Franchise Cost?
DetailXPerts is a low entry business it has a low minimum $35,000 entry fee for its initial entry Franchise fee and approximately $35,000 for equipment supplies and other materials.
DetailXPerts Franchise Fee
DetailXPerts accept $35,000 for its initial Franchise fee
DetailXPerts Franchise Startup Cost
Now if you are very interested in starting up a DetailXPerts Franchise, you will be required a total investment capital which amount to $70,000 being the summation of its initial Franchise fee, equipment and supplies, and license.
DetailXPerts Franchise Training and Support
If you become accepted as one of DetailXPerts Franchisees to own your own car washing company, then you are in to enjoy the following benefits in training and support:
- You get to open your DetailXPerts business in less than a month because of the strong support that they give to their Franchisees. That’s remarkable.
- You will receive up to 40 hours of classroom training in addition to the training that will be received on site, regarding the marketing strategy and references tools.
- Couple with the low entry investment in other to make working easy for his Franchisees, DetailXPerts help Franchisees acquire customers using their remarkable national center support for faster delivery.
- They grab opportunity of getting loan easily for her Franchisees by taking advantage of wealthy investors working with them as soon as possible.
- A lot of financial assistance scheme is made available to all her Franchisee to cover a lot of startup expenses.
- With their knowledge and expertise they help their Franchisees look beyond bank loan, they provide further financial avenue for their Franchisees like. (1)Franchises resources (2) Family and friend. (3)Various local, state and non profit organizations. (4)Small business Investment Company.
- You receive training on how to work from home, rented office, without the use of huge land area or car wash bay, thereby bringing your cost of operation down to a minimum.
- Detailed training on how to save more resources while engaging in more cleaning work.
- Car, boats and truck users need to keep their vehicle clean each day, and as such there is high demand for cleaners which makes it easy for a franchisee to get enough Job.
DetailXperts Franchise Terms of Agreement/ Renewal
To know the terms of agreement and renewal offered by DetailXPerts you will need contact them by requesting for the information, either visually or over the air.
How much does a DetailXPerts Franchise Make?
There are unconfirmed claims that at DetailXPerts cleaning a truck per day will amount up to $125 per truck and you could wash as much as 8 trucks per day. But we can reasonably believe that how much a DetailXPerts Franchise make would depend on different factors ranging from weather condition, competition, workforce amongst others. If you are interested in getting more information on how much a DetailXPerts Franchise makes, the detailed information can be received upon contacting the franchisors.
How to Open a DetailXPerts Franchise
Having explored and now knowing much about DetailXPerts franchise, you might be interested in becoming one of their Franchisees. If interested, all you need to do is quickly contact them by visiting their website at www.detailxpertsFranchise.com to request for more sign-up information. You could as well call their Telephone line on 877-317-9737.