In this article, I have prepared a detailed agro product marketing plan sample for you to guide you through the process.
I believe you know what a marketing plan is, and what is supposed to be in a marketing plan, so let us delve right into the marketing plan sample without delay.
Agro Product Marketing Plan PDF Sample
Our Products and Services
Philips Tobias and Family Farms Ltd is an agricultural farm that will be focused on providing organic and non-organic agricultural products to consumers in the United States.
Our agricultural farm will be located in Quebec, the United States, and it will be committed to providing agricultural products in commercial quantities to all consumers in the United States. The following are some of the areas we will be focusing our resources on:
- Grain cultivation (such as wheat, millet, oat, cereal, etc)
- Vegetable cultivation (such as tomatoes, cabbage, etc)
- Fruits plantation
A popular market trend in the agricultural farms’ industry is the fact that the industry is still not saturated never mind that the industry had been in existence since time immemorial. There seem to always be new areas to explore in the agriculture industry.
Also, with the advancement of technology, the production process has been greatly improved.
There is another growing trend in the industry today. The government has continuously been encouraging people to go into the agricultural farming business so as to increase the nation’s production and improve the chances of self-sustainability.
Our target market is made up of every single person since agricultural products are consumed by all. Specifically, our market will be targeted at the following groups:
- Individuals and householders
- Companies that rely on agricultural products for raw materials.
Entrepreneurs are encouraged today to go into the agricultural farming industry; and also, the industry is one where huge incomes are generated annually. For this reason, there has been a rising growth in the number of agricultural farming businesses in the United States.
According to statistics, there are currently more than 2 million farms in the United States spanning more than 900 million acres of land. This has seen some increased levels of competition in the industry.
As a matter of fact, Philips Tobias and Family Farms Ltd will be committed to doing all that it takes to seize the market. We have been able to carry out a detailed research and have seen areas where we could take advantage of in the industry. We have been able to come up with several ways to tackle the ever-growing stiff competition in the industry.
One such way in which we will be able to tackle the ever-growing competition is by selling our agricultural products at reasonable and competitive prices.
Another way in which we will be able to tackle the ever-growing competition is by ensuring we cultivate and nurture strong business networks and maintain excellent management.
Another of such ways is that we have been able to organize our agricultural farm in such a way as to take full advantage of all the agricultural production areas in crop cultivation.
Last, of all, we will make sure we provide strong motivations to our employees to keep them delivering their best and working with us to get to our desired business heights. We will make sure we create lots of exciting bonuses and incentives for our employees all year round.
Sales and Marketing Strategy
After conducting a thorough market analysis, and having considered our competitive advantage in the agriculture farm industry, we have been able to realize several key ways we can be able to promote and market our agricultural products.
Also, our experts have been able to offer their expertise in making sure these market strategies will effectively promote our business and our agricultural products. They are as follows:
- We will ensure we cultivate and strengthen our business networks with various companies that rely on agricultural products as raw materials.
- We will do well to introduce our business and agricultural products to the various production companies, individuals, and householders; ensuring we send out our business brochure, fliers, and business card to them.
- We will make sure to engage in direct marketing.
- We will make use of the various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. in promoting our business and our agricultural products.
- We will not hesitate to promote our business and agricultural products on radio, television, business-related and agriculture-related magazines, newspapers, etc.
It is true that there are several factors that could result in the selling of agricultural products at very good prices.
Amongst the many factors are: location, climatic condition, etc. This is why we have been able to select a suitable location for our agricultural farm and select good seeds that will produce a good harvest.
We have been able to do our study on the prices offered in the industry; however, one thing that sticks out is the fact that most of the prices available in the industry are based upon discretion.
Having considered the influencing factors, the prices for our agricultural products will be reasonable and affordable, and they will be a price to beat in the industry.
- Organic Farming Marketing Plan Sample Template
- Poultry Farming Marketing Plan Sample Template
- Goat Farming Marketing Plan Sample Template
- Fish Farming Marketing Plan Sample Template