TAXI COMPANY BUSINESS PLAN PDF SAMPLE
The taxi services business is one that provides private automobile transportation services to passengers. Usually, taxi services do not operate on regular schedules the way cars or buses pick up several passengers as they drive on the road.
If you are interested in starting up a taxi services business, then this article will particularly be useful to you as it contains a simple taxi services business plan sample which will be very practical in helping you write your own business plan.
Here is a sample business plan for starting an inter and intra-state taxi business.
BUSINESS NAME: City Taxi Inc.
- Executive Summary
- Our Products and Services
- Vision Statement
- Mission Statement
- Business Structure
- Market Analysis
- Sales and Marketing Strategy
- Financial Plan
- Sales Forecast
City Taxi Inc will be a standard taxi services company that will be based in Los Angeles. We have done well to register our taxi services company, and have obtained the relevant permits and licenses to fully operate in Los Angeles and major cities in the United States. City Taxi Inc will be concerned with providing its customers with very quality services that they cannot get anywhere else in America.
To launch our business fully, we will require a total of $500,000 and $300,000 from the owner, Oscar Charlton, and his friends and relatives respectively so as to complete the total startup capital which amounts to $800,000.
City Taxi Inc will be raised to become the leader in the taxi services business industry. We want to make sure of building a reputable and profitable business that will fully serve our customers with professional and quality services.
Our Products and Services
City Taxi Inc is a taxi services company that will be positioned in Los Angeles to fully satisfy its customers. We will make sure of providing very quality services to our customers both in Los Angeles, and the United States. Here is a list of our services offerings:
- Provision of luxury sedan services
- Provision of limousine services
- Taxi services which will include leasing of the taxi as well as other taxi-related services
- Provision of corporate sedan services
- Large vans and SUVs
- Provision of a chauffeur and personal driver services
We have a vision which is to build City Taxi Inc as the standard when it comes to taxi services in all of Los Angeles, and other major cities within the United States. We want to be mentioned among the best taxi services companies in all of America.
Our mission is to build City Taxi Inc to become the leader in the industry, providing customers with quality and professional transportation services they cannot get anywhere else in America. We want to make sure our taxi services company becomes the standard for all other taxi services companies in the whole of America.
Every successful business has its root firmly entrenched in a solid business foundation. We want to grow our taxi services company into a very successful and profitable business; so it would make sense for us to build a very strong business structure. We have resolved to hire only employees that meet our recruitment requirements, namely: experience, honesty, work ethic, dedication, amongst others.
Our target market encompasses:
- Event Planners
- Public figures and celebrities
- Government officials
- Businessmen and women
- Corporate executives
- Travel and tour agencies
Sales and Marketing Strategy
We will promote our taxi services company in the following number of ways:
- The first thing we would do is to make sure of introducing our taxi services company to prospective customers within and around Los Angeles by means of our business fliers and business brochure.
- We will ensure to distribute our business fliers at public places such as train stations, libraries, etc.
- We will make use of the social media to promote our services to customers. We will create our own Facebook page, Instagram, and Twitter accounts; and also ensure to be active on Facebook groups.
- We will promote our taxi services on radio and TV stations, and also on renowned newspapers and magazines.
Source of Startup Capital
We will require a minimum of $800,000 to launch our taxi services company. This capital will be partly provided by both the owner and his friends and relatives too. The owner, Oscar Charlton has resolved to contribute $500,000 from his savings and sales of some of his assets towards the startup of the business.
First Fiscal Year $270,000
Second Fiscal Year $500,000
Third Fiscal Year $1,000,000
There we have it. A taxi services business plan sample with the business name, ‘City Taxi Inc’ which will be owned and fully run by Oscar Charlton. City Taxi Inc will be providing its taxi services to customers in Los Angeles and other major cities in America.
- Limousine Service Business Plan Sample Template
- Shuttle Service Business Plan Sample Template
- Charter Bus Transportation Business Plan Sample Template
- Uber Driver Business Plan Sample Template