YOGEN FRUZ Franchise Fee, Revenue, And Profit Margin
If you have always love to own an ice-cream shop, you should check out information regarding Yogen Fruz franchise as you may love it. Yogen Fruz franchise is a yogurt company that was launched in 1986, it also became a franchise in that same year. That means that the company has been a franchise for 32 years. The fact that the company has been a franchise for 32 years shows that it has a lot to offer.
By the end of this article, I am sure you will have gotten the necessary information that you need to be a franchisee at Yogen Fruz.
This article would contain an overview of Yogen Fruz. Information about the business description and services that the company provides will be discussed.
Also, we will discuss the cost that the franchisee has to bear, these include how much the unit franchise cost, required total investment cost and royalty fees among others. The training and support that will be provided by Yogen Fruz to the franchisee will be discussed too.
Is Yogen Fruz a Franchise?
Yogen Fruz was founded in 1986 by two brothers, Aaron and Michael Serruya in Toronto, Canada. The company’s first franchise opened within the same year in London. By 1989 just 3 years later, Yogen Fruz franchised its 100th store. In 2005 however, International Franchise Corporation acquired the company Yogen Fruz.
Yogen Fruz deals majorly with yogurt. Yogen Fruz provides a market of frozen yogurt, which offers healthy alternative food products in its menu. Yogen Fruz’s menu feature items like Mangoes, Kiwi, Pineapple, Papaya (Pawpaw), Strawberries, which are all natural products that are mixed in different combinations, providing customers with the right doses of vitamins and antioxidants. They also specialize in yogurt shakes and fruit cups.
As a franchisee at Yogen Fruz, the requirements vary based on the development option that you choose. However, to become a Yogen Fruz franchise owner, you must have a passion for the Yogen Fruz brand; you must be able to pay attention to detail and respect the standard set by the company; you must be outgoing and friendly and also you definitely must be willing to work hard to succeed.
How Much Does Yogen Fruz Franchise Cost?
Yogen Fruz has different development options, so the cost of owning a franchise varies according to the development option.
- For a single store owner, the requirement is $100,000 worth of liquid assets and at least $200,000 net worth.
- For a multi-unit owner, the financial requirement is $200,000 worth of liquid assets, a minimum of $400,000 net worth. Restaurant service ownership experience is also recommended.
- For an area representative, the financial requirement is $500,000 worth of liquid assets, a minimum of $1,000,000 net worth. Other requirements include a restaurant service ownership experience, successful history of building a business, organizational and financial planning skills and multi-unit business ownership experience among others.
Yogen Fruz Franchise Fee
The basic franchise fee is $25,000 for you to be accepted as a franchisee. Other fees include Royalty fee which is 6% of the Gross Revenue of the Yogen Fruz shop that you open, 50% of the initial franchise fee, which is the Renewal fee and Advertising Fees which is 3% of the Gross Revenue of the Yogen Fruz outlet.
Yogen Fruz Franchise Startup Cost
For those planning to be franchisees with Yogen Fruz, the minimum investment is $150,000.
Yogen Fruz Franchise Training and Support
Yogen Fruz offers training and support for those that qualify to be a franchisee. The following training is provided:
- Training on how best to sell your product.
- Regular supply of newsletter that helps the franchisee to be up to date with current events and latest developments in the industry.
- Help in planning and overseeing the grand opening of your Yogen Fruz outlet.
- Accessibility to 24 hours online support.
- Security and safety procedures that need to be followed in the case of any emergency.
- 5 days training at your Yogen Fruz outlet.
- 5 days training at the Yogen Fruz headquarters.
- Help in setting up advertisement campaigns.
- Help in finding the best location for your outlets.
Yogen Fruz Franchise Application and Terms of Agreement
The duration of a franchise term is 20 years, but there is an option to renew for an additional 10-year term if the requirements are met.
How Much Does Yogen Fruz Franchise Make?
Although there is no exact figure to how much Yogen Fruz earns, been a franchisee at Yogen Fruz is definitely a wise choice. This is because Yogen Fruz is the largest franchisor of stores that serve frozen yogurts as their primary product. Currently, there are almost 1,400 stores in about 42 countries around the globe.
Also, Yogen Fruz is one of the fastest growing Franchisor in the world. On the average, about 3 outlets are opened every week.
How to Open a Yogen Fruz franchise?
To open a Yogen Fruz franchise, you’ll need to visit the company’s official website at www.yogenfruz.com On the site you are required to fill out a form that contains your information.
Also, you can send them a mail at email@example.com for more information or clarification, and your mail will be attended to within 24 hours by their representatives.