HAAGEN DAZS Franchise Fee, Revenue, And Profit Margin
If you dwell in the city of New York and you have been looking for a successful ice cream company that you can buy into their franchise program and become a successful entrepreneur, you should consider The Haagen-Dazs franchise program.
The Haagen-Dazs is a top popular ice cream brand straight out of New York City. If you’ve always wanted to operate an ice cream brand, look no further than The Haagen-Dazs franchise.
In this article, we are going to critical examine The Haagen-Dazs franchise. We are going to go into the history of the company and how the company started. We are also going to look at the startup cost for The Haagen-Dazs franchise including the franchise fee.
We will also look at the training and supports which Haagen-Dazs provides for its franchisees. We will also discuss the terms of the franchise agreement and the franchise agreement renewal which Haagen-Dazs provides for its franchisees.
And to cap up this article, we will let you know how you can open The Haagen-Dazs franchise.
Is The Haagen-Dazs a Franchise?
The Haagen-Dazs is a franchise. Haagen-Dazs is an ice cream brand that is based in the United States of America.
The company was founded 58 years ago in 1960.
From its founding year, Haagen-Dazs’ first sold its products in gourmet shops in New York.
During its early years, Haagen-Dazs success and growth were primarily through word of mouth.
Today, the company has grown to more than 600 locations, with a presence in every continent of the world. The company started franchising 42 years ago in 1976, 16 years after it was founded.
As a private company, Haagen-Dazs is registered as Haagen-Dazs Shoppe Company, Inc. The parent company for Haagen-Dazs is Dreyer’s Grand Ice Cream, Inc.
Haagen-Dazs products are made with a variety of flavors. The products which Haagen-Dazs offers its customers include frozen yogurt, desserts and of course ice creams.
As an ice cream brand, Haagen-Dazs runs and operates ice cream dipping shops. Haagen-Dazs products are created using the company’s proprietary recipes. Over the years, the company has seen immense growth.
The Haagen-Dazs is in more than 50 countries around the world including Canada, the United States, Australia, Jamaica, Kuwait and many more. Adam Hanson is the current Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the company.
The Haagen-Dazs corporate address is located at 500 Washington Ave. S., #2040 Minneapolis, MN 55415
How Much Does The Haagen-Dazs Franchise Cost?
For an entrepreneur seeking to open The Haagen-Dazs franchise a franchise fee of $30,000 (U.S. dollar) is required.
The intending franchisee also needs to have a liquid capital of $80, 000 (U.S. dollar). There are, however, other fees to be paid by the franchisee.
The Haagen-Dazs Franchise Fee
Entrepreneurs who wish to take advantage of The Haagen-Dazs franchise opportunity are required to pay a franchise fee of $30,000 (U.S. dollar). Other necessary fees include a royalty fee of 4% of gross sales. There is also a local marketing contribution of 1% of gross sales.
The Haagen-Dazs Franchise Startup Cost
The required startup cost for someone wishing to open The Haagen-Dazs franchise is a low startup cost of $154,158 (U.S. dollar) and a startup cost high of $542,408 (U.S. dollar).
The Haagen-Dazs Franchise Training and Supports
Haagen-Dazs as a reputable brand provides its franchisees with training and support. The company’s training program which is code-named “Haagen-Dazs University” is conducted at the company’s training facility located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, in the United States of America.
The training program is a 10-days program. The Haagen-Dazs training comes in a classroom and an on-the-job training formats. The company also provides support for its franchisees. The support provided for the franchisees include;
- The company provides online support for its franchisees.
- They also support their franchisees with advertising across national channels.
- As a franchisee of the company, the entrepreneur will also receive support with ad templates which the company provides for its franchisees.
- Franchisees also receive support through a direct toll-free line to contact the company.
- Haagen-Dazs supports its franchisees with regular and needed on-the-job training on site for all staff.
- The franchisee also receives support from the company with a grand opening for the location.
- The company holds regular meetings and conventions for its franchisees to bring them up to speed with industry developments and standards.
- To keep to its standard, the company supports its franchisees with its proprietary recipe development.
- The franchisor also supports its franchisees with marketing.
The Haagen-Dazs Franchise Application and Terms of Agreement
The initial franchise agreement for franchisees of The Haagen-Dazs has a length of 10 years. The Haagen-Dazs also offers franchise agreement renewal for franchisees who meet the terms for 10 more years.
How Much Does a Haagen-Dazs Franchise Make?
We cannot state how much a Haagen-Dazs franchise can make with certainty, but the fact is that franchisees of the company can make good money especially if their location is right.
How to Open a Haagen-Dazs Franchise
Entrepreneurs who wish to open a Haagen-Dazs franchise would need to contact the company on its website at www.haagendazsshoppecompany.com to fill out an application for an ice cream franchise.
- Marble Slab Creamery Franchise: Startup Cost, Profit & Opportunities
- Dippin’ Dots Franchise: Startup Cost, Profit & Opportunities
- Bruster’s Real Ice Cream Franchise: Startup Cost, Profit & Opportunities
- Cold Stone Creamery Franchise: Startup Cost, Profit & Opportunities