GLASS DOCTOR Franchise Fee, Revenue, And Profit Margin
Glass Doctor is considered by many as the leader in the glass franchise industry and also the largest in the whole of North America. They are the only company that specializes in home, auto, and commercial glass installations. Their work is so versatile they also offer repairs and replacement services to their numerous clients spread across North America.
With the popularity the company has gained among home and office owners, a lot of franchise enthusiasts want to know how much is a Glass Doctor franchise
FRANCHISE INFORMATION ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
The company was established in 1962 they offer total glass replacement, repair, and service to both automotive commercial and residential customers throughout the United States and Canada. The company is an affiliate of The Dwyer Group, which is also a parent company to Aire Serv, Mr. Electric, Mr. Appliance, Mr. Rooter, Rainbow International, and The Grounds Guys.
Services rendered by the company include repairs of the windshield, windows, patio doors, mirrors storefronts, tabletops, shower enclosures, entry door glass, and so on.
THE FRANCHISE DEAL
The company strictly focus on assisting their franchisees to meet and exceed the personal, financial, and professional goals. They believe their expertise lies in the provision of the right tools and support to turn these goals into reality.
YOU INVEST IN US, WE INVEST IN YOU
When you buy into a Glass Doctor Franchise, you will be presented with the opportunity to have the independence of starting your own business coupled with the security you get when you join forces with a brand that is nationally recognized. The combination of your ambition and energy with the experience of the company is what will culminate in bigger success for your franchise business.
IS GLASS DOCTOR A FRANCHISE
You might want to inquire if Glass Doctor is a franchise. Yes, the business is a franchise and they have been selling franchises to the public since the year 1977. That is about 40 years of franchising experience that bothers on a working franchise model. There are about 170 franchise locations spread across North America.
WHAT YOU STAND TO GAIN FROM GLASS DOCTOR FRANCHISE
- PROPRIETARY SYSTEM: the business has a unique business model that is designed to improve the franchisee’s profitability and sustainability. This includes the use of state of the art software to ease business operations.
- INTENSIVE TRAINING AND SUPPORT: the training that you will be exposed to as a franchisee with the company will give you the necessary jumpstart that you need in the business. Experts in the system will coach you in the first year and in the second year of running your franchise unit, you will assign a Regional Manager that will give you the necessary guidance.
- MARKETING: You will be offered the latest techniques when it comes to marketing your franchise business. Marketing training will be offered via the 4 Pillar Marketing System
- The Web: You will be exposed to the use of the internet to have a web presence through a customized website, social media platforms, and SEO
- The Media: You will also benefit from a national and local media advertisement and PR
- Engagement: You will be exposed to the use of the company’s online software system that is designed to receive feedback from clients and ensure total satisfaction, referral programs to boost advertisements, personalized in-home service reminders, email campaigns, and so on.
- Continuous Innovation: You will also benefit from the company’s dynamic trend in the use of the latest innovations in the industry. This will keep you ahead of your competitors and give you an edge with your customers.
HOW MUCH DOES A GLASS DOCTOR FRANCHISE COST
In as much as a Glass Doctor franchisee is lucrative, it also comes with its own cost. The Glass Doctor franchise cost will be the summation of all the investments that you will need to set up your new franchise unit. The initial investment needed is to the tune of $130,000 to about $265,000
THE GLASS DOCTOR FRANCHISE FEE
Just like most other franchises, you will need to make an initial Glass Doctor franchise fee. This fee will grant you access to the company’s license to operate with their brand names. The initial franchise fee payment is $35,000 and you will also be expected to make an ongoing royalty fee of about 7% and an ad royalty fee of about 2% of the monthly gross revenue of your franchise unit.
HOW MUCH DOES A GLASS DOCTOR FRANCHISE MAKE
The average income a Glass Doctor franchise owner will make will depend on so many factors. Most important being the level of effort input into the business by the owner and the location that the business is situated. However, all things being equal, the business is quite a lucrative one to look into.
HOW TO OPEN A GLASS DOCTOR FRANCHISE
We want to believe that you have been empowered with the information on how to open a Glass Doctor franchise in this article. To complete your application, you will need to forward it to the website of the company.
The application will then be reviewed and if you are considered for a franchise opportunity, the company will assign a franchise manager to you. The manager will be saddled with the responsibility to help you establish your new franchise unit.