COMFORCARE Franchising Guide
Launched in 1996, ComForCare Home Care is one of the top home Care franchise companies which started offering franchise opportunities in 2001. The company provides its excellent services to clients in the United States.
This article particularly is for you if you are interested in starting up a ComForCare Home Care franchise, and becoming one of their franchisees. This article contains information about ComForCare Home Care franchise such as the general overview about the company, how much it costs to start up a ComForCare Home Care franchise, the required franchise fee, the required total startup cost, the available trainings and supports to franchisees, how much a ComForCare Home Care makes, and how to start up a ComForCare Home Care franchise.
About ComForCare Home Care Franchise
Founded by Mark Armstrong in 1996, ComForCare Home Care franchise has been offering franchise opportunities to interested entrepreneurs, since 2001, to become one of their franchisees. The company has its headquarters located at 2520 Telegraph Rd, #201 Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302, United States.
Before you can become one of ComForCare Home Care franchisees, you must be a person who has strong communications skills, good management and people skills, self-motivating and entrepreneurial spirit. Also, you must be highly motivated towards building relationships; you must have a burning desire towards offering very high quality care and services to the elderly ones.
Lastly, you must show willingness and readiness to conform to the franchisor’s proven business system. To fully run your business, you will not require more than one or two employees.
How much does a ComForCare Home Care Franchise Cost?
To start up a ComForCare Home Care franchise, you must bear in mind that a ComForCare Home Care franchise costs a minimum of $60,000.
ComForCare Home Care Franchise Fee
The franchise fee that will be required from you as a ComForCare Home Care franchisee ranges from $38,000 – $48,000. If you are a veteran, you will benefit from a 10% discount to the franchise fee.
ComForCare Home Care Franchise Startup Cost
The required total startup cost to start up a ComForCare Home Care franchise ranges from a minimum investment capital of $76,650 – $175,000. Also, you will be required a net worth which amounts to $300,000. In addition, you will be required to pay initial royalty fee which will be 5% of the gross sales revenue.
ComForCare Home Care Franchise Membership Training, Requirements and Support
These are the benefits in training and supports that you will enjoy once you are accepted as one of ComForCare Home Care franchisees:
- First, you will be required to undergo an extensive training programme which would expose you to the important aspects of the business. This training programme will begin with 5-day onsite training, followed by 10 days of training at the company’s headquarters.
- You will benefit from the ongoing supports which the franchisor will be providing to you from time to time so as to facilitate the speedy growth of your business. Ongoing supports will include site selection, newsletter, online support, field operations, meetings/conventions, grand opening, etc.
- Financial assistance will not be rendered by the franchisor. All financial assistance will come through third party sources which the franchisor has relations with, and they will cover franchise fee, startup costs, payroll, and accounts receivable.
- You will benefit from the proprietary technology tools which would be at your disposal to assist you in your business.
- You will be administered a very large and exclusive territory where you could do your business without facing any rivalry from ComForCare Home Care franchisees.
- You will experience decline in royalty fees. From 5% to 4% to 3% and so on.
- You will also benefit from the franchisor’s marketing scheme.
- The franchisor will provide you with marketing support such as co-op advertising, social media campaigns, regional advertising, ad templates, website development, national media, SEO, e-mail marketing, and so on.
ComForCare Home Care Franchise Terms of Agreement /Renewal
There is currently no available information regarding the terms of agreement and renewal of ComForCare Home Care franchise. You may have to get this information directly from the franchisor by contacting them or from the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
How much does a ComForCare Home Care Franchise Make?
The franchisor gives no clue as to how much a ComForCare Home Care franchise makes. You may have to get this information directly from the franchisor by calling their telephone line. But we do know that how much a franchise can make varies depending upon such things as size, territory, location, amongst a few.
How to Open a ComForCare Home Care Franchise
Having seen all the available details regarding the ComForCare Home Care franchise and you are still very interested in becoming one of their franchisees, simply go ahead to their website at www.comforcare.com to continue the sign-up procedure by providing the needed details on the online form. Or you could call their telephone line on 800-886-4044 to contact them for more information.