CODE NINJA Franchising Guide
Code Ninja learning centers focus on offering young children the opportunity to develop their intellectual minds as much as the world advances in Information Technology.
If you are very keen on starting a Code Ninja learning center, then you must keep reading this article to find the available information on how to begin.
This article is particularly focused on highlighting the necessary information regarding Code Ninja franchise such as how much it costs to start a Code Ninja learning center, how much franchise fee is required, the available training and support franchisees stand to enjoy, how to start a Code Ninja learning center, etc.
About Code Ninja Franchise
Code Ninja learning centers accept children age 7 – 14 into their training program and focus on teaching them logic, math, and particularly, computer coding. Code Ninja has its headquarters located at11200 west Broadway St. Ste 2731 Pearland, TX 77584, United States.
Code Ninja training program does not only aim at teaching kids computer coding but also at developing their maths skills, as well as strengthening their creative thinking abilities, helping kids to use their brains in fun and creative ways in tackling several sets of problems. Their training program is aimed at boosting the confidence of kids in the skills required for problem-solving for today’s fast-paced world.
Code Ninjas learning centers are open each weekday, each week evening, as well as on Saturdays. To become one of Code Ninjas franchisees, you must be ready to follow a set out proven business model set by the business. Also, you must be someone who takes his business seriously and at the same time still loves to have fun.
Also, it would be very helpful in the business if you have some experience in teaching and programming. An ideal candidate suitable to become one of Code Ninja’s franchisees is someone positive, very motivated, and ready to work with the franchisor’s team of experts.
How Much Does a Code Ninja Franchise Cost?
To start up a Code Ninja learning center, it will cost you a minimum liquid capital which amounts to $100,000.
Code Ninja Franchise Fee
As part of the financial requirements to start up a Code Ninja learning center, you would be required an initial franchise fee of $20,000.
Code Ninja Franchise Startup Cost
The required total startup cost to open a Code Ninja learning center ranges from $108,000 – $203,000.
Code Ninja Franchise Membership Training, Requirements and Support
Becoming one of Code Ninja’s franchisees has a lot of benefits in training and supports from the franchisor:
- As one of Code Ninja’s franchisees, you will not experience much difficulty in your business, as you will first be provided with sufficient training at startup to help you get a firm grip on what the business entails. This training program will comprise online training, in-person sessions, etc which will last for an accumulated total of fifty (50) hours.
- There is a huge market untapped which you will enjoy exploiting as one of Code Ninja’s franchisees. Lots of guardians want their wards to be good at coding; hence, you will not only enjoy your growing your business, but you will also take pleasure in knowing that you will be taking part in something beneficial to your community.
- You will enjoy doing business with the franchisor, as you will fully enjoy a deserved space that is both unique and inviting, which will be provided by the franchisor.
- You will never be alone in the business. The franchisor’s dedicated team of experts will do well to provide you with loyal support alongside their unique training in the course of running your business.
- You will also take pleasure in knowing that the franchisor will ensure you open your learning center in a grand style.
- You will also benefit from the franchisor’s already set out a proven business model, which would, in turn, reap you lots of business success as you continue in your business.
Code Ninja Franchise Terms of Agreement /Renewal
Information concerning Code Ninja franchise terms of agreement and renewal is currently unavailable to the general public. However, you could obtain this information by contacting the franchisor and going through the franchise disclosure document (FDD).
How Much Does a Code Ninja Franchise Make?
The return on investment you stand to gain as a Code Ninja franchisee largely varies from one learning center to another, and it depends on several other influencing factors. The franchisor does not explicitly state how much a franchisee could make but offers us a clue as to what the return on investment is like.
As a Code Ninja franchisee, there stands a very huge potential market waiting for you to be exploited. With a good display of determination, commitment to the franchisor’s proven business system, and seriousness on your part, you could see lots of return on investments.
How to Open a Code Ninja Franchise
Now that you have as much information regarding the Code Ninja franchise, and are very interested in opening a Code Ninjas learning center, do not delay in contacting them by logging onto their website at www.codeninjas.com and fill in the required information on the online form to get more franchise information or you could simply reach them on (855) 446-4652.
As soon as you complete and submit the online form, you would immediately be contacted by one of Code Ninja’s experts to follow up with your request.