1800 WATER DAMAGE Franchising Guide
1-800 Water Damage is a company that offers a 24-hour emergency water damage repair services. They are also into water extraction, drying, sewage cleanup, dehumidification, disinfecting, odour control, carpet cleaning, mould remediation and debris removal. In short, they clean your mess. 1-800 Water Damage is recession proof, low overhead and very simple to work with franchise that you can start up with a very minimum investment. You might then want to know how much is a 1 800 Water Damage franchise.
THE MODE OF OPERATION AT 1-800 WATER DAMAGE
When water damage occurs, what the company does is to utilise modern technology and equipment to evacuate the waters in their customers’ homes or offices in just a matter of some few days. The majority of the job done by the company are emergencies and are often paid by the insurance companies.
1-800 WATER DAMAGE is the hotline to call when you need any of the company’s services in your apartments, offices, hotels, condo, especially when there is any form of water mess.
Water damages emergencies occur all the times: broken or frozen pipe spill water everywhere, washer could pump water into the wrong channel, water heater could break up, failure in water supply lines to refrigerators, over flows in the toilet and so many other incidents that will require emergency attention. All you just need to is to call 1 800 Water Damage
DOES 1 800 WATER DAMAGE SELL FRANCHISE?
If you will want to get the information on 1800 Water Damage on franchise opportunities, you are definitely not going to be disappointed as the company sells franchise and you can presently buy into the 1-800 Water Damage franchise opportunity
WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED TO BUY A 1-800 WATER DAMAGE FRANCHISE?
For you to buy a 1-800 Water Damage franchise, you are not expected to have any previous experience. From records, the most successful 1-800 Water Damage franchisees are from different backgrounds. As a 1-800 Water Damage franchisee you will receive personalised training and direct experience in every aspect of the company’s business, which will include marketing, technical and administration.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE 1800 WATER DAMAGE FRANCHISE?
- The 1-800 Water Damage is a highly sustainable franchise opportunity with the insurance companies being responsible for payment of most of their invoices
- The name is one of the selling points of the company. It can be easily recollected with customised hot line and website
- As a 1-800 Water Damage franchisee, you will be opportune to build up your equity on a very fast track with exclusive territories and a high chance of getting recurring revenue in the business.
- The initial investment required to set up the business is quite low and you also have the option of choosing the home-based operator package
- You can start a 1800 Water Damage with just 1 or 2 employees
- You can easily break even with this franchise with a median job revenue of about $3,000
- The company has been selling franchises since 2002 and they have more than 65 franchises outlets in about 22 states across the federation
HOW MUCH IS A 1 800 WATER DAMAGE FRANCHISE?
The cost of a 1800 Water Damage franchise will encompass the initial franchise fee and the total investments required to start the business. The investment you will need will range between $105,000 and $141,000. You will also be expected to have a net worth of about $200,000 and then a liquid cash of about $100,000.
WHAT IS THE INITIAL FRANCHISE FEE OF 1-800 WATER DAMAGE FRANCHISE?
As expected, you will be required to make an initial 1-800 Water Damage franchise fee of $79,000. Additionally, you will be expected to also make an on-going royalty fee of 7-11% and an ad royalty fee of 1-2%
SUPPORT AND FINANCING
As a franchisee of 1-800 Water Damage you will be supported in the area of training and orientations will be given on the process of operations of the company. This will assist you to gather all the information you will need to excel in the business.
WHAT ARE THE SUPPORTS PROVIDED BY 1-800 WATER DAMAGE?
- You will be subjected to an initial training of about 10 days. This will include technical, management systems, admin operations and marketing.
- You will also be afforded a well detailed manual for operations
- You are also entitled to receive Back Office Support
- You will also be exposed to the modern technologies in the areas of water drying through webinars and online enlightenment tools
- You also get 24/7 technical support
IS THERE ANY FORM OF FINANCING?
1-800 Water Damage does not offer any form of direct financing to their franchisees. What you stand to gain in the area of financing when you buy into the 1-800 Water Damage franchise is referral to lending organizations. The company is on the qualified Small Business Association Franchise Registry. This will afford you the opportunity to process your loans faster when you apply for SBA financial assistance from any SBA accredited lenders
If your desire is to achieve your dreams faster and you have it all planned to buy into any form of franchise, you can be rest assured that the 1-800 Water Damage franchise opportunity will present you a very great opportunity to reach your goals in a very short time and you will also be saving lives through your life-changing services.