EAST COAST WINGS & GRILLS Franchise Fee, Revenue, And Profit Margin
Do you want to start a restaurant business? Why not take leverage of a successful brand and start your restaurant business with them? East Coast wings and grills was established in 1995 in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. It was taken over by two entrepreneurs with over forty years of restaurant experience between them in 2001.After this took place, it got expanded to the world class buffalo-style restaurant that it is today.
East costa wings and grills restaurant is one restaurant that puts quality above quantity. This has spurred the restaurant to make irresistible foods to the great delight of customers.
About East Coast Wings and Grills Franchise
East Coast wings and grills started franchising in 2003. It is not just a fast growing franchise, it is also a world class franchise that has a special interest on Buffalo wings. This franchise has its branches scattered across 800 locations throughout the United States. East Coast wings and grills franchise occupied the 37th position in the restaurant business magazine’s 2015 list of fastest growing mid-sized restaurant chains.
It also made it to the list of top 50 in franchisee satisfaction”, franchise business review, 2012-2017. Is ranked on the list of top 500 franchise entrepreneur magazine, 2013-2016.
East Coast wings and grills franchise is considered one of the best by entrepreneurs that bought its franchise.
How Much Does an East Coast Wings and Grills Franchise Cost
If you are interested in owning an east coast wings and grills franchise, then you should be ready to spend $245,050–$ 873,374. This amount is a total of all the amounts that will be paid at different times by the franchisee.
East Coast Wings and Grills Franchise Fee
East coast wings and grills franchise does not fall in the category of franchisors that frees franchisees from a franchise fee. As a result of this, to own a business under the umbrella of the East coast wings and grills franchise, you should be prepared to pay an initial franchise fee of $30,000.
East Coast Wings and Grills Franchise Startup Cost
Are you interested in starting an east coast wings and grills franchise? Then be ready to pay an initial amount of $250,000 to $350,000. If there are other charges, they will be paid later.
East Coast Wings and Grills Training and Support
- A 35-day training for franchisee as well as 2 of their management personnel. With this, not only the franchisee learns how the business works, their staff also have a first-hand idea.
- A 14-day on-site training on your business location as soon as your business opens.
- The real estate department at East coast wings and grills franchise is good in making choices for restaurant location. The real estate department of this franchise does not work alone in selecting a suitable site to start out your restaurant. This department works with franchisees and makes sure multiple factors are considered before choosing a site for a restaurant.
- East coast wings and grills franchise makes available the needed manuals that will be of help to franchisees in implementing the standards of this franchise. The team responsible for teaching the standards of this franchise will commence training before a new restaurant gets opened and also 7 days after the restaurant is open
- Franchisees will be assisted in the daily running of their restaurant until they get established
- Franchisees of East Coast wings and grills franchise will be beneficiaries of the marketing expertise of this franchise. Also, staff of east coast wings and grills franchise will help franchisees invest their funds properly
East Coast Wings and Grills Franchise Application and Terms of Agreement
Each East Coast wings and grills franchise is valid for 10 years. When the ten years period elapses, the franchise can be renewed. It basically depends on how successful the initial ten years were
How much does an East Coast Wings and Grills Franchise Make?
There is no exact amount that is made by east coast wings and grills franchise. The amount made by every franchise is hugely dependent on its location as well as how it is managed
How to Open an East Coast Wings and Grills Franchise
To start an East coast wings and grills franchise, you do not need any experience in running a restaurant. Also, if you have not run a business before, you can start with an East Coast Wings and Grills franchise.
However, any entrepreneur that has the required experience running a restaurant or a business, definitely has an added advantage. It should also be noted that individuals with great communication skills have a great chance of doing well in this business.
The first step to be taken by entrepreneurs interested in starting an East Coast Wings and Grills franchise is to pay an initial fee of $30,000. For more information on how to start an East Coast wings and grills franchise, visit www.eastcoastwingsfranchise.com.