CHRISTIAN BROTHERS AUTOMOTIVE Franchise Startup Cost, Profit & Opportunities
Americans drive over 250 million cars, and each of these cars will inevitably need repair service at one time.
The average lifespan of a car is 11.5 years, according to a report by HIS Automotive, with the expectation that it will average 12 years by 2019.
It is even reported that new car buyers are planning to drive their cars further into the 2nd decade, going an excess of 200,000 miles. Don’t you think now is the best time to buy an automotive franchise?
FIND OUT: COLOR GLO FRANCHISE STARTUP INFORMATION
In the course of this article, we will be discussing how much a Christian Brothers Automotive franchise is.
FRANCHISE INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY
Christian Brothers Automotive is a company that specializes in automotive repair services. It was founded in 1982 with over 21 years of experience in franchising.
Christian Brothers Automotive has focused on excellent customer service, which has endeared most of its customers to them for a very long time.
Almost all Christian Brothers Automotive shops are franchises and locally owned by business people within that geographical location. This has created an ethical and excellent service delivery to the customers.
IS CHRISTIAN BROTHERS AUTOMOTIVE A FRANCHISE?
Is Christian Brothers Automotive a franchise? A business entrepreneur might throw out that question about the company.
Interestingly, franchise buyers own about 80% of Christian Brothers Automotive shops, and the company has been selling franchises since 1996.
WHY SHOULD I BUY A CHRISTIAN BROTHERS AUTOMOTIVE FRANCHISE?
As earlier stated, buying into an automotive franchise is one of the ways to make your dreams come true.
Since it is reported that purchases in cars will double over the years and car owners intend to drive their vehicles for a more extended period.
Take a glance at why you should buy into the Christian Brothers Automotive franchise:
- The company is concerned about its franchisees earning first before thinking of themselves. For instance, you are not expected to pay royalties until your earnings are guaranteed. Royalty will only be paid once it is inevitable that you have covered all your expenses.
- Having a background experience in the automotive repair service is not needed. All the company expects of its franchisees is to have proven leadership skills and the zeal to be the best in everything they do. Christian Brothers Automotive will provide the adequate training and supports needed to excel in the business.
- With Christian Brothers Automotive, it is not rocket science for you to get access to loans. The company has never closed a franchise unit or defaulted on any SBA loan, which gives its franchisees easy access to loans.
- You have so much flexibility with the company in terms of work hours. Christian Brothers Automotive only opens on weekdays, which is not common in the automotive repair industry. The company understands the need for you to be with your family over the weekend.
HOW MUCH DOES A CHRISTIAN BROTHERS AUTOMOTIVE FRANCHISE COST?
The Christian Brothers Automotive franchise cost will range between $459,000 and $555,000. Almost 80% of these investments are financed over a 10-year term with loan services from the Small Business Administration.
With that, franchisees can start their businesses with a liquid capital of $85,000 and then a net worth requirement of a minimum of $250,000.
The initial $85,000 liquid capital can be released personally by the franchisee through any of the following means:
- Gifts from family and friends
- Life insurance policy
- 401K or IRA
CHRISTIAN BROTHERS AUTOMOTIVE FRANCHISE FEE
The Christian Brothers Automotive franchise fee is the payment that every franchisee must make to the company to get the license to operate with the company’s brand name.
It is non-refundable and just a payment of $125,000. The ongoing royalty fee varies, and an ad royalty fee of about $5,000 is payable at the end of every year.
DOES THE CHRISTIAN BROTHERS AUTOMOTIVE FRANCHISE OFFER FINANCING?
The company does not offer any form of direct funding to its franchisees.
What every new franchisee stands to benefit from is the credibility Christian Brothers Automotive already has with most lending firms.
Christian Brothers Automotive franchisees have easy access to loans under the SBA program. They can get funding to cover the following: initial franchise fee, cost of equipment, accounts, startup costs, and payroll.
Veterans honorably discharged from service can also get a $12,500 rebate off the initial franchise fee payment.
HOW TO OPEN A CHRISTIAN BROTHERS AUTOMOTIVE FRANCHISE
Getting all the information you need on how to open a Christian Brothers Automotive franchise is essential. Once that is done, you can submit your application to the company’s website.
Once your application is reviewed, and you are deemed fit to open a franchise unit, the Franchise manager will contact you and give you further evaluations to confirm your eligibility to open a Christian Brothers Automotive franchise unit.
The franchise manager and his team will work with you to set up your new franchise unit.