Cafe Barbera Franchise Fee, Revenue, And Profit Margin
One of the viable coffee franchise I recommend is Cafe Barbera Franchise. This article will inform you on all the necessary things you need to know about Café Barbera Franchise so that you can be able to determine if it is right for you.
Coffee is the most popular beverage in the world and it is ranked as #2 commodity item in the world next to oil. The worth of the coffee industry is over a billion-dollar. What does this tell you?
This fact glaringly shows that coffee is a lucrative business. So, if you have been looking for a lucrative business to start in the retail food industry, I suggest you explore this gold mine.
Starting a coffee business from scratch can be very daunting but you should not allow that to stop you from taking advantage of this juicy opportunity. If you want to start your coffee business without going necessarily going through all the hurdles that startups usually go through, then you should consider starting a coffee franchise business.
ABOUT CAFÉ BARBERA FRANCHISE
Café Barbera is a world-renowned Italian coffee company that offers a wide variety of hot and cold espresso, macchiato, cappuccino, and latte drinks alongside with Panini, sandwiches, Ciabatta bread appetizers, and pastries.
Café Barbera Coffee is the oldest Italian coffee company. It was founded in 1870 by Domenico Barbera in Southern Italy. Since the inception of Café Barbera in 1870, the company has been growing strong and has evolved into an international brand.
Its evolution into a reputable international brand made the company to introduce franchise into its business model in 2004. Café Barbera Franchise has become a huge success with units all over Europe, South America, Asia, Middle East, and Africa.
HOW MUCH DOES CAFÉ BARBERA FRANCHISE COST?
The minimum cost that you will need to start a Café Barbera Franchise is $150,000
CAFÉ BARBERA FRANCHISE FEE
To start Café Barbera Franchise, you will be required to pay an initial franchise fee of $35,000.
CAFÉ BARBERA FRANCHISE START-UP COST
If you are interested in really starting a Café Barbera Franchise, then you must know the total amount of money that it would cost you to start it up. The total startup cost ranges from a low investment of $187,000 to a high investment of $305,000.
Apart from this, you will have to pay other fees such as a weekly license fee which is 6% of gross revenue, marketing, and technology fee of $350 per month and advertisement fee which is 1% of gross revenue.
CAFÉ BARBERA FRANCHISE TRAINING AND SUPPORTS
Café Barbera Franchise provides quality training and good support to their franchisees to empower them in starting and operating a successful business. These are some of the training and supports that Café Barbera Franchise offers their franchisees:
- There is a 5-day extensive training that Café Barbera Franchise requires their franchisees to attend at their headquarters. The essence of this training is to expose the franchisees to the nitty-gritty of how the franchise business should be effectively operated.
- There is also a 10-day onsite training that takes place at the franchisees’ location. Café Barbera Franchise offers this training to help their franchisees on how to set up the business according to the laid down standard and specifications.
- Another training that Café Barbera Franchise offers their franchisees is an in-house baking program where franchisees are trained on how to bake delicious snacks and pastries that are sold alongside with coffee drinks.
- Café Barbera Franchise supports its franchisees in the site selection process. They help them in selecting the location that is suitable for their business and in doing the interior designs and layouts that match the specifications of their brand. They also guide them in choosing the right furniture and equipment.
- Café Barbera Franchise makes sure they give their franchisees all the necessary support during their grand opening ceremony. They particularly focus on helping their franchisee with creating effective marketing and brand awareness campaigns during the grand opening event.
- Café Barbera Franchise also supports its franchisees by providing them with instructions on product recipes, marketing, customer services, and other aspects relating to successfully operating a Café Barbera Franchise unit.
- Apart from all these initial training and supports, Café Barbera Franchise continues to provide its franchisee with ongoing training and supports.
CAFÉ BARBERA FRANCHISE TERMS OF AGREEMENT /RENEWAL
We are not able to ascertain the terms of agreement/renewal of Café Barbera Franchise because there is no information provided about it.
HOW MUCH DOES CAFÉ BARBERA FRANCHISE MAKE?
Under the FTC franchise law, Café Barbera Franchise was unable to provide the information on the amount of income they make.
HOW TO OPEN CAFÉ BARBERA FRANCHISE
If you want to start a Café Barbera Franchise, you will need to go through a 7 step “matching process”.
The first step to take is to visit their website at www.cafebarberafranchise.com to fill the Franchise Opportunity Form. After filling and submitting the form, a representative of Café Barbera Franchise will contact you and tell you the next steps you will need to take.