CHIROPRACTIC CLINIC BUSINESS PLAN SAMPLE
Dating back to the beginning of modern civilization, the chiropractic industry has always been in existence.
Chiropractic by its very nature is an alternative form of medicine that entails diagnosing and treating mechanical disorders of the musculoskeletal system, particularly the spine and joints.
I believe you have already put in place the necessary things, and you are set towards writing a good business plan for your chiropractic business.
This article will present you with a simple and functional joint chiropractic business plan sample which will help you in drafting your own for your business.
Here is a sample business plan for starting a family chiropractic business.
BUSINESS NAME: Sun Chan Wong Chiropractic and Massage Centre.
- Executive Summary
- Our Products and Services
- Vision Statement
- Mission Statement
- Business Structure
- Market Analysis
- Sales and Marketing Strategy
- Financial Plan
- Sales Forecast
Sun Chan Wong Chiropractic and Massage Centre is a chiropractic and massage therapy business center that will be carrying out its operation in Las Vegas, United States to both high-income clients and low-income clients both in Las Vegas and in the whole of the United States. Sun Chan Wong Chiropractic and Massage Centre has been duly registered and licensed to practice in Las Vegas.
Sun Chan Wong Chiropractic and Massage Centre is a business that will be very particular about achieving its set out business goals. The business will be owned and fully managed by the effervescent Sun Chan Wong Chiropractic and Massage Centre. She will be bringing in her wealth of experience of working in the industry for ten years into the business.
So far, she has been able to contribute a total of $450,000 towards the $800,000 capital required for starting the business in Las Vegas. We have resolved to borrow the other part from the owner’s bank.
Our Products and Services
Sun Chan Wong Chiropractic and Massage Centre is a chiropractic and massage therapy that will be located in Las Vegas, United States of America. We have the following as our product and service offerings:
- Diagnosis and treatment of patients with mechanical disorders of the musculoskeletal system, such as the joints, spine, and soft tissues.
- Making referrals of patients to other health practitioners.
- Provision of natural, drugless, and nonsurgical health treatment.
- Provision of family chiropractic care.
- Provision of general chiropractic care.
- Retailing of chiropractic health products.
- Sports and rehabilitation chiropractic care.
- Diagnostics services.
Our vision in the chiropractic industry is to become the number one chiropractic and massage therapy center for customers all over Las Vegas and be ranked among the top ten (10) in the whole of the United States within the first twenty years of doing business.
Our mission in the industry is to build a vibrant chiropractic and massage therapy center that will be responsible for providing high-quality services to both high-income clients and low-income clients.
Sun Chan Wong Chiropractic and Massage Centre is a business that will be made to stand on a very strong and solid foundation. We will make sure of this by recruiting only candidates that are qualified, experienced, and ready to work with us. The following are the positions to be filled in our business:
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Massage Therapist
- Chief Chiropractor
- Marketing Executive
- Exercise and Training Physiologist
- Customer Care Executive
The following make up our target market:
- Corporate Executives
- Business people, construction laborers, factory workers, etc.
- Young Couples
- Expectant Mothers
- Elderly People
- Injured Sportspeople
Sales and Marketing Strategy
The following ways are how we have devised to go about promoting our chiropractic and massage therapy business:
- First, we will make sure to introduce our chiropractic and massage therapy business to key target market groups through introductory letters, fliers, etc.
- We will throw a big party to open our chiropractic business.
- We will make use of local media such as television and radio stations, newspapers, magazines, etc to advertise our chiropractic business.
- We will leverage the internet to promote our business using social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Source of Startup Capital
From the result of our feasibility study which we were able to carry out, we have been able to come up with a total of $800,000 which we will need as the startup capital for our chiropractic and massage therapy center in Las Vegas. A total of $450,000 has been contributed by the owner Sun Chan Wong. The other $350,000 will be sourced from the owner’s bank.
First Fiscal Year $150,000
Second Fiscal Year $300,000
Third Fiscal Year $600,000
The above business plan sample can also serve as a sports chiropractic center business plan sample with the name, ‘Sun Chan Wong Chiropractic and Massage Centre’. The business will be fully managed by the professional Sun Chan Wong who will be contributing her expertise to the success of the business.