BONCHON CHICKEN Franchising Information & Startup Cost
Bonchon Chicken is a global restaurant business of Korean origin and the word itself means “My hometown” in the Korean language.
The company was established in the year 2002 by Mr. Jinbduk She, who had so much passion and dedication to providing great tasting food to the people combined with the best and most unique sauces.
After a few years of establishing the chain, it made its way into the United States and it was instantly accepted by the people, especially in New York, Boston, Philadelphia, and San Francisco.
Now a lot of people want to know how much is a Bonchon Chicken Franchise
BONCHON CHICKEN MENU
At Bonchon Chicken Restaurants, customers are offered a wide range of delicious menu that keeps them coming back to patronize the chain further:
- Fish and chips
- Popper and Fries
- Seafood Platter
- Crispy Squid
- Bulgogi Noodle Soup
- Dessert and range of Korean Beverages
- Fish Taco
IS BONCHON CHICKEN A FRANCHISE?
One might want to ask “Is Bonchon Chicken a franchise?” Yes, the company is a franchise and they have been doing that since the year 2006 when they made their entry into the United States. They currently have about 140 franchise locations spread across the US and other parts of the world.
WHY BUY A BONCHON CHICKEN FRANCHISE?
Apart from the fact that Bonchon Chicken restaurants offer excellent food servings, they also give a variety of superb dining experiences: sports bar, quick service, and a traditional sit-in dining service.
THE BONCHON CHICKEN FRANCHISE UNIQUE MENU OFFERING
Bonchon Chicken combines the fried chicken and perfect beer experience with a wonderful selection of Asian foods.
The chain’s main product, which is the fried chicken is made to order utilizing a unique double-frying process that was perfected by the founder.
A Bonchon Chicken franchisee will benefit from numerous streams of revenue. There is an option to choose from the available three different concepts that can be used at their franchise unit: quick service, sports bar, and the traditional sit-down. To offer their customers more convenience, some franchise owners opt for the take-out and home delivery services.
- SPORTS BAR: Here the restaurant will offer to the customers a full bar service and televisions to broadcast live sports games
- QUICK SERVICE: Here, customers that are in the need for express dining experiences are serviced with meals to meet their immediate request
- TRADITIONAL SIT-IN: Bonchon Chicken restaurants in this concept will provide a friendly dining experience for their customers. This concept is more conducive for a family or friends’ gathering.
WHO QUALIFIES FOR A BONCHON CHICKEN FRANCHISE?
The Bonchon Chicken Restaurant chain is always on the lookout for candidates who possess the following:
- Dedication to excellence
- Enthusiasm and the zeal to start their Bonchon Chicken franchise
- The passion to offer quality service and great sales performance
- The financial capability to meet up with the company’s requirements to set up a franchise unit
HOW MUCH DOES A BONCHON CHICKEN FRANCHISE COST?`
For you to be considered for a Bonchon Chicken franchise opportunity, you will be expected to have minimum liquid assets that will be in the tune of $250,000 and also a minimum net worth of about $700,000. The initial investment required to establish a Bonchon Chicken franchise unit ranges between $400,000 and $700,000.
BONCHON CHICKEN FRANCHISE FEE
The Bonchon Chicken Franchise fee is the payment you make to the company to grant you the license to operate with their brand name. The initial franchise fee payable to the company is $40,000. This is non-negotiable and cannot be refunded once the payment has been made. A 5% Ad royalty fee of the monthly gross revenue of your franchise unit is also payable to the company.
- KFC Franchise: Startup Cost, Profit & Opportunities
- Top 5 Chicken Franchise Opportunities
- Pluckers Franchise: Startup Cost, Profit & Opportunities
- Church’s Chicken Franchise: Startup Cost, Profit & Opportunities