ANAGO Franchise Fee, Revenue, And Profit Margin
Anago Commercial Cleaning Systems is considered to be the 5th fastest growing franchise in the whole of the United States, according to Entrepreneur Magazine. The company offers both Unit and Master Franchising.
Master franchisees are given the authority to sell unit franchises to other persons within their immediate territory; they are also saddled with the responsibilities of monitoring the activities of these unit franchises. So the question is “how much is an Anago Commercial cleaning systems franchise?”
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Anago Commercial Cleaning Systems was established in the year 1989 by David Povlitz. The company started selling franchise opportunities in the year 1991 and has developed into a business with about 30 Master Franchises and more than 2,000 unit franchises all spread across the United States and other parts of the world.
If you are looking for a recommendation on a franchise you can invest in, I suggest that you consider the Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise. In this article, I will highlight all the necessary information about Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise. I am sure that you will find it needful.
Only 64% of small businesses survive the first two years of operation. On the other hand, the research found out that about 85% of businesses that were founded with the franchise model are still operating successfully after about five years of being established.
What this implies is that the franchise business model is more viable and safe. So if you are not ready to take the risk of starting your business from scratch, then you should consider a franchise business model.
A franchise business model is the in which an intending business owner obtains the right to use the business model and brand of an existing business to start his own business. By doing this, he will not have to go through the rigor of building from scratch, a business and a brand that people will know, like and buy from.
Anago Franchising Inc. is a leading cleaning business that provides commercial cleaning services to services to apartment buildings, offices, hospitals, gym, events venues, retail stores, industrial facilities, warehouses, schools, daycare centers and many more.
It was founded in Florida by David Povlitz in 1989 and began franchising in 1991. Since then, Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise has been expanding and growing rapidly. It has over 35 master franchises and 2400 franchise units and has been the recipient of many awards and accolades.
Unlike many other franchisees. Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise operates a unique business model that is structured in such a way that there are master and unit franchisees. The master franchisees are like there are sub franchisors while the unit franchisees are like the actual franchisees.
The master franchisees are like business executives, they secure cleaning contracts and then sell them to unit franchisees who then handle the cleaning side of the business. The unit franchisees are individual who wants in a bid to open a cleaning business buys cleaning contracts from Anago master franchisees. If you are not interested in managing a cleaning business directly, then you can go for the master franchise.
HOW MUCH DOES ANAGO CLEANING SYSTEMS FRANCHISE COST?
The total money you will need to invest in Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise ranges from $197,000 to $289,000.
ANAGO CLEANING SYSTEM FRANCHISE FEE
The franchise fee that you will have to pay for Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise varies from $4,590 to $32,348.
However, Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise offers veteran franchisees an incentive which is 10% off the franchise fee.
ANAGO CLEANING SYSTEMS FRANCHISE START-UP COST
The cost of starting an Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise is about $139,912 to $148,912. Apart from this franchise fee, you will also have to pay other fees like the royalty fee which is 5% of the franchisees’ gross revenue and a monthly advertisement fee which 2.2% of the gross revenue.
ANAGO CLEANING SYSTEMS FRANCHISE TRAINING AND SUPPORTS
All the franchisees of Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise the necessary trainings and support they need to start and succeed in the business. Some of the training and support are:
- Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise offers all their intending franchisees’ onsite training to educate them about all aspects of the business from finding an office location, book-booking practices, and software systems to hiring employees, selling franchises and servicing accounts.
- Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise provides various supports to their franchisees which include, site selection assistance, support with the grand opening, and marketing support.
- Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise makes available a 24-hours toll-free phone line for their franchisees to get across to them whenever they need any kind of support.
- Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise also supports its new franchisees by not requiring them to pay royalty fees for the first six months of starting a business.
- Apart from this initial training, Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise continues to provide training and supports which include a monthly newsletter, annual meetings, live training webinars and updates on the latest cleaning techniques and products. 24 hours of training, 42 hours of training at the headquarters.
ANAGO CLEANING SYSTEMS FRANCHISE TERMS OF AGREEMENT /RENEWAL
The duration of the initial term of agreement of Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise is ten (10) years. If the franchisees meet requirements of renewal, they have the opportunity to renew the franchise for an additional ten (10) year period.
HOW MUCH DOES ANAGO CLEANING SYSTEMS FRANCHISE MAKE?
The average annual revenue for Anago Franchise owners is $2,568,707 (Source:francisedirect.com/anago-cleaning-systems.com).
GUIDE: Franchising Servpro Tips
HOW TO OPEN AN ANAGO CLEANING SYSTEMS FRANCHISE
If you feel the Anago Cleaning Systems Franchise Model is right for you and you are interested in starting one, then log on to their website, www.anagocleaning.com to fill an application form. After doing this, you will have to wait for them to get back to you on the next step to take.
- Jani-King Franchise: Startup Cost, Profit & Opportunities
- Chem-Dry Cleaning Franchise: Startup Cost, Profit & Opportunities
- Vanguard Cleaning Systems Franchise: Startup Cost, Profit & Opportunities
- Coverall Cleaning Franchise: Startup Cost, Profit & Opportunities