American IRA and 401(K) Franchise Funding
The American IRA and 401(K) cannot be considered to be a financing or loan program. The plan only utilizes your retirement funds to acquire a franchise opportunity.
It is always quite expensive to tap into your retirement funds due to taxes and other penalties enforced by the government, but with The American IRA and 401(K)’s Franchise Funding Plan, a retiree can make judicial use of the retirement funds they have diligently saved to buying into any franchise of their choice.
This is just why a lot of retires choose to go for The American IRA and 401(K) franchise funding.
BENEFITS OF USING THE AMERICAN IRA AND 401(K) FRANCHISE FUNDING
The American IRA and 401(K) is not in itself a franchise, but they only have plans that will assist you to utilise your retirement funds to purchase a business or a franchise. These are the benefits that you stand to gain when you tap into the plan:
- YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SAVE A LOT OF MONEY: when you buy into The American IRA and 401(K) franchise funding plan.
- YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BUILD INTO YOUR FUTURE: Starting your own business or a franchise may be your best retirement plan. With The American IRA and 401(K) Funding Plan, you can utilise your retirement funds as the initial investments you need in your business and then build on that in the course of the years.
- YOU GET TO EXPERIENCE SUCCESS FROM THE START: The Franchising Funding Plan will give you more control by assisting you to evade debts associated with acquiring loans to start up a business. This can be the reason why a lot of retirees prefer using the plan, compared to traditional methods of financing.
- YOU PLAN FOR SECURITY –WITHOUT LOSING YOUR HOME: A lot of startup business owners kick start their business with loans using their homes as collateral. When you utilise The American IRA and 401(K) Franchise Funding Plan, you can start a business without ever dipping fingers in the equity you have worked so hard to build up.
WHAT KIND OF FRANCHISE OR BUSINESS CAN I BUY WITH THE AMERICAN IRA AND 401(K) PLAN
The American IRA and 401(K) can be used to purchase any form of franchise as long as your savings can meet up with the particular business or franchise financial requirements. The 401K Franchise Funding Plan is quite flexible as long as the business or franchise you want to purchase is active and does not necessarily require that your borrow more funds to start.
CAN I USE MY AMERICAN IRA AND 401(K) FUNDING PLAN TO INVEST IN REAL ESTATE?
If your aim is to invest into a real estate with your American IRA and 401(K) Funding Plan, all you need to do is to fund a c-corporation that is run as a real estate firm.
USING THE AMERICAN IRA AND 401(K) FUNDS AS BUSINESS CAPITAL
The wrong notion that a lot of Americans have about The American IRA and 401(K) Funding Plan is that it can only be tapped into after retirement. That is not correct, you can actually utilise your funds before then.
The American IRA and 401(K) Franchising Fund Plan allows for a simple means to invest your retirement funds in any kind of business or franchise – without you being bothered about penalties and taxes. That’s the advantage you have with the plan, so to minimise the cost implications in starting your business, you can do that by using your Franchising Fund Plan to start up.
YOU CAN USE YOUR FRANCHISE FUNDING PLAN FOR THESE PURPOSES
- With The American IRA and 401(K) Funding Plan, you can purchase a franchise or any other existing business
- The Franchise Funding Plan can be utilised to cater for your startup expenses such as buying of property, cost of equipment, rents, fixtures, inventory and other miscellaneous expenses associated with starting a business
- You can also use your funds to cover your working capital such as salaries, franchise fees, royalty and advertisements.
- You can as well utilise your Franchise Funding Plan for business expansion such as funding more franchises and locations
- You can even utilise the funds as equity towards any loan or SBA
OTHER RETIREMENT PLANS THAT YOU CAN TAP INTO
Apart from the 401(K) plan operated by The American IRA and 401(K) you can as well decide to obtain capital for your franchise business from just any other type of retirement plans:
- 403(b) Plans
- SIMPLE Plans
- 457 Plans
- Profit Sharing Plans
- Annuity Plans
- Defined Benefit Plans
- RollOver Plans
- Cash Balance Plans
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans
HOW MUCH DOES AN AMERICAN IRA AND 401(K) PLAN COST?
In order for you to qualify for this plan, you are expected to have a minimum of $40,000 in an IRA, 401(k) or any other retirement account. You cannot as well have the funds with a current employer.
Remember, The American IRA and 401(K) Franchise Funding Plan cannot be considered a business opportunity or a franchise, it is simply a service rendered to people that seek to purchase a franchise or business opportunity with their retirement funds.