AIRE-MASTER Franchise Startup Cost, Profit & Opportunities
Aire-Master is a commercial hygiene service and odour control franchise company. The services and products that the company has to offer include deodorizing, restroom floor and wall cleaning, restroom fixture cleaning, soaps and paper.
The company produces its own products and there services are needed frequently by a large customer bases: from hotels, restaurants, schools, homes, hospitals, airports to bus stations.
REVIEW: Aire Serv Heating and Air Conditioning Franchise
Buying into the Aire-Master Franchise is quite lucrative and as an entrepreneur you need to look into it and also how much an Aire-Master Franchise is.
READ: One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning Franchise
FRANCHISE INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY
When Jerry P. McCauley was assisting his father in the janitorial supply business, he realised a need for a full-time deodorizing system in most public restrooms. At that time, most of the products available in the market are just temporary air fresheners and these did little to deodorise the ever-visited restrooms.
Jerry then took it upon himself to engage in researches based on developing solutions to the odour problem in most restrooms and in the year 1958, he made a breakthrough and unveiled the Aire-Master Company.
DOES AIRE-MASTER SELL FRANCHISE?
Since we now understand the importance of this company in every household and public building in the country. And judging from their years of experience and success story, the question to ask is “Does Aire-Master sell franchise? Yes the company sells franchise and they have been doing this since the year 1976.
THE AIRE-MASTER FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITY
Buying into an Aire-Master Franchise opportunity could be one of the best decisions you will make in your entire business career. The franchise offers you the advantage of starting a new business with an established brand and unique way of doing business. And these are the benefits that you get as an Aire-Master franchisee:
- You have the opportunity to become your own boss
- Buying into the company’s franchise entails a low investment and low over head cost that will not eat deep into your pocket. You can start your franchise unit by yourself or with just some few employees. You can even decide to run the franchise from home as this will save you a lot of cost in acquiring a business location
- The company has a working business/franchise model and you can leverage on this to achieve quick success
- There is flexibility of work as you can work at your own convenient time. The Aire-Master franchise is flexible enough to allow you follow your personal vision. You have the choice of running your franchise as a small family business or even expand to develop many service routes that will accommodate many employees.
- As a franchisee with the Aire-Master, you will enjoy immensely from the company’s on-going support for their franchisees.
- Another benefit that you get as a franchisee with Aire-Master is that you tend to enjoy repeated patronage from your clients. This will ensure that you earn steady income continually.
- You will also benefit from the company through their exclusive territoriality policy. You will be entitled to dominate your territory within a 10 mile radius. This will ensure that you don’t get much competition from other franchisees of the company
- You will get the licence to operate on the Route Master proprietary software that will assist you in managing effectively your customer base.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS DO YOU NEED AS AN AIRE-MASTER FRANCHISEE?
In order for you to qualify as an Aire-Master franchisee, you will be required to have a sales and management background and must be able to deliver sales growth with time, you will also need to be skilled in managing employees and have a good customer-relation skills.
HOW MUCH IS AN AIRE-MASTER FRANCHISE?
To start an Aire-Master franchise, you will need an investment of about $36,000 to $127,000. A net worth requirement of about $250,000 and a liquid cash (of non-borrowed money) requirement of about $50,000.
WHAT IS THE AIRE-MASTER INITIAL FRANCHISE FEE?
For you to get full approval as a franchisee with the company, you will need to make an initial Aire-Master franchise fee of about $24,900 to $83,000. And you will also be expected to make an on-going royalty fee of 5% of the monthly revenue of your business.
DOES THE COMPANY OFFER ANY FORM OF FINANCING?
Aire-Master Inc offers in-house financing to their franchisees to cover the following: cost of equipment and franchise fee. Otherwise, you will be referred to any of their 3rd party sources where you can get financing to cover other over head costs that the business might require.
Veterans also stand the chance to get 10% off the Aire-Master franchise fee.
DOES AIRE-MASTER OFFER ANY FORM OF TRAINING?
Aire-Master offers training for their franchisees and the training starts by completing many online courses via their Aire-Master’s Stinkie University. This will be followed by 5 days of intensive corporate and field training in the area of sales, administrations and operations.
You will also get 5 days of on-site training at your franchise unit. And after your franchise is opened, you will also get continual support from the company.
On-going support will be provided through the company’s management team, regional meetings, tele-conference calls, national conferences, promotional materials.