Ace Hardware Franchise Fee, Revenue, And Profit Margin
For close to 100 years now, Ace Hardware has been rated as the America’s top neighbourhood hardware retailer.
They are considered to be a leader in the ever lucrative $300 billion home improvement industry.
The company is offering a big opportunity for entrepreneurs that have the desire and passion to build a lasting and profitable business. So how much is an Ace Hardware Corporation franchise?
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Ace Hardware Corporation Franchise is an American hardware retail company that was established in 1928, more than nine (9) decades ago. Ace Hardware Corporation franchise has its headquarters located at Oak Brook, Illinois, United States.
The company has been in the home improvement industry for quite a very long time, and are reputed as one of the leaders in the industry. They have their stores in over 70 countries all over the world. Ace Hardware Corporation Franchise has once been ranked at a time by Entrepreneur Magazine as the #6 Best Franchise business opportunities.
At present, there are over 4000 Ace Hardware Corporation stores that are in full operation. Ace Hardware Corporation first started as a tools shop in the Chicago area; today it has grown into several stores all over the world.
The Ace Hardware Corporation franchise is one franchise that is very unique and different from most of the other franchise opportunities out there. They do not charge their franchise owners royalty fees, and other franchise fees that are very commonly charged by most of the other franchise opportunities you will likely find.
DOES ACE HARDWARE SELL FRANCHISE?
For a company with close to a century experience in the area of merchandising hardwares, you might want to know if they sell franchise. Yes Ace Hardware sells franchise and they ahve been doing that since the year 1976. And it will be a great choice if you can look into dealing with the company, considering their vast experience in the industry.
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY INTO ACE HARDWARE FRANCHISE.
A lot of business entrepreneurs have considered buying into the Ace Hardware franchise opportunity and you don’t have to be an exception. These are the tangible reasons why you should consider looking into this franchise.
- As a new franchisee with Ace Hardware, you get a new store incentive of about $330,000. This is quite rare in the franchise business and it is just enough leverage for you to jump-start your business success in the industry.
- Unlike most other franchise opportunities, you wont get to pay any for of franchise royalty fee with Ace Hardware. Not only that, a portion of the profits made by the company annually is re-distributed to the franchisees.
- With the company, you have the opportunity to become an independent store owner with full support and training from the company.
- You will get access to flexible products mixtures that you can customise to suit the local need of your immediate environment.
- The Ace Hardware is globally recognised and as well embraced locally.
- When you decide to buy into the Ace Hardware franchise, you will be buying into a company with a very solid foundation and a fad proof future.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENT TO BECOME AN ACE HARDWARE FRANCHISEE?
In order for you to become approved as an Ace Hardware franchisee, you will need to be:
- A hard working person with much zeal for success and with the passion to see your customers satisfied with every service that you render unto them
- You will need to posses a perfect communication skills and also have the ability to sell effectively
- You must have a previous track record of success in any venture that you have initially embarked upon.
The following are some of the training and supports you will enjoy as an Ace Hardware Corporation franchisee:
- Training is available to all qualified franchisees immediately after sign-up. This training encompasses all areas of the business.
- You will not pay royalty fees as is required in other franchises. In fact, the company always distribute to their franchise owners a part of the profits made annually.
- You get to operate independently in terms of ownership, while the company continually provides you with dedicated and committed trainings and supports.
- You will get to enjoy being recognized with a globally renowned company as Ace Hardware, whose solid rock business foundation will help stabilize the future of your business.
- You get to be provided with immense supports in establishing a good location for your new startup, as well as in the design and building plans, etc.
HOW MUCH IS AN ACE HARWARE FRANCHISE?
Buying into an Ace Hardware franchise can be so lucrative, but it does have some initial financial expenditures, which will cover the cost of the Ace Hardware franchise. In order for you to be considered to open a franchise unit with the company, you will be required to have a liquid assets up to the tune of $200,000.
The initial investment required to set up your franchise unit will be between $270,000 to about $1,500,000 and a net-worth requirement of about $400,000.
WHAT IS THE ACE HARDWARE INITIAL FRANCHISE FEE?
The initial Ace Hardware initial franchise fee is just $5,000 and one of the reason why the franchise is one of the best to buy into is that you are not expected to make any on-going royalty fee or any other advertisement fee.
- Batteries Plus Franchise: Startup Cost, Profit & Opportunities
- Matco Tools Franchise: Startup Cost, Profit & Opportunities
- Solar Business Franchise: Startup Cost, Profit & Opportunities
- Friendly Computers Franchise: Startup Cost, Profit & Opportunities